Square Kilometer Capital is a consulting firm that works with specialist CPAs to determine your company’s eligibility and file all required paperwork before the program expires.
Employee Retention Credits
A CARES Act Federal tax credit to support U.S. businesses that were impacted by COVID-19 in 2020 and 2021
This is a fully refundable payroll tax credit, which means $$$ directly from the IRS in the form of a check.
Your business is eligible to receive up to $26,000 in tax credits per eligible employee.
Taking PPP loans does not disqualify your business from receiving the ERC! Many all of our clients who have taken PPP loans (even those who have taken two PPP loans) have qualified for the ERC!
Employee Retention Credit Program (ERC)
An IRS cash rebate that rewards U.S. businesses for not giving up during the COVID-19 pandemic
- This is not a loan.
- PPP does not disqualify you
- This is only available for a limited time, and expires over the next two years.
- No financial risk. If you don’t qualify or receive any refund, you will owe us nothing.
- This is not a “do-it-yourself” type of program, qualified submissions require 941-X amended payroll returns, copies of your PPP loan documents, and more.
- There is no upfront cost to complete the analysis and we’ll help you file with the IRS.
What exactly is the Employee
Businesses impacted by COVID-19 can claim and receive cash up to $5,000 per qualified employee on payroll during eligible quarters in 2020 and up to $7,000 per qualified employee during eligible quarters in 2021.
- The ERC have changed significantly since the 2020 Cares Act to allow more businesses to qualify for more credits
- Businesses that have taken PPP loans can still be qualified for the ERC!
- Quarters eligible for ERC have extended through 2021, unlocking up to an additional $21,000 per employee
- Unlike PPP, this is not a loan! Cash received from the ERC is a no-strings-attached cash refund on overpayment of payroll taxes you paid in 2020 and 2021, directly from the IRS
- Our experts navigate the ERC tax code and handle all the hard work to maximize the credits that your business can receive, to let you focus on getting back to doing what you do best, which is growing your business
Why Work With Us?
Our experts are highly qualified, which results in the maximum ERC you are entitled to by law.
We offer fast turnaround, simple process, good communication.